"And you ask me what I want this year,
And I try to make this kind and clear,
Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days..
Cause I don't need boxes wrapped in strings,
And desire and love and empty things,
Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
so goodbye 2006 and hello 2007.
the year has definintely been...sweet.
though it didnt end quite as smoothly as i hoped it would.
but hey,
life's too short to worry about the unpleasantries and issues of the heart. hah.
who would have thought 365 days would end so soon.
i'm getting old i think.
time just passes by too quickly.
and of course,
i would like to bid farewell to 97632631.
my number for the past four years.
losing it is like the dido song,
"I won't go
I won't sleep
I can't breathe
Until you're resting here with me.."
HAHAHAH.
who would have thought 365 days would end so soon.
i'm getting old i think.
time just passes by too quickly.
and of course,
i would like to bid farewell to 97632631.
my number for the past four years.
losing it is like the dido song,
"I won't go
I won't sleep
I can't breathe
Until you're resting here with me.."
HAHAHAH.
the number has also been the password of most of my accounts.
out of sadnessity, i changed all my passwords. lol.
maybe new year, then need new number -___-
okay put away all unhappy thoughts,
the new year is coming!



No comments:
Post a Comment